Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Sunday, August 28, 2016

A visit with the Kitties at the Mann Cat Sanctuary

With every visit to the Isle of Man, I look forward to visiting the kitties at the Mann Cat Sanctuary.
It is one of the most fascinating places I have seen.  Cats roam free within the building and surrounding property.  At every turn is a little head waiting for a stroke.


Ok, guys, here is the bucket you drop your donation in...please....
 
 The resident parrot keeps an eye on things
 Meet a real Manx cat
 These guys were so chilled out

 Sue Critchley, who runs the Sanctuary, greets everyone who visits.
Her lap mate was trying desperately to eat the donation I had just given her (not the first time, Sue tells me)
I was very pleased that Sue remembered me, as we had chatted last year about my work with Spay Neuter Kingston Initiative
 On my way out, I met this little guy.  He came bounding up to me, running in a very funny way.  When he got close, I realized he was missing his back left leg.  That didn't stop him though.
 Back at the cottage, I couldn't resist snapping these lovely views from the back of the cottage.



2 comments: