Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Car show at Hatch Beauchamp, England

Before heading out to one of the largest car shows in England, my tastebuds were treated to a lovely breakfast of a fresh, flaky croissant.
Although there were new cars and old, I particularly like the older ones better.  Here is a sample of what was on hand.  The first few were more of the fun variety, than old ones.  Note the ladybug!


Here are my favourites.



This beautifully restored car was found in pretty bad shape in a barn.









A salute to Mr. Ford and a bit of class!




I loved this bright yellow three wheeler!



For lunch, I just had to try roast pork and sauted onions on a bap!  Not bad.... 



The day ended with a visit from my cousin, a delicious pasta dinner and fruit tart for desert.






Tomorrow; real 'Somerset' apple cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment