Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Friday, September 30, 2016

Good Bye Isle of Man

Two weeks fly by really quickly.
With the races, nature walks and museum visits behind us, all that was left to do was take a stroll on Port St. Mary's beach....
......and have our farewell dinner with our IOM friends, 
Barbara and Eric, owners of  West Lodge BnB.
We met up at The Station Pub in Port Erin

  After lots of laughter and hugs goodbye, 
we left the Isle of Man in rainy weather....
....and arrived in Manchester to an equally rainy day!
 The only thing that consoled me that my holiday was over, was a perfectly delicious lamb shank....
...and a warm brownie with cream sauce.

Good Bye Isle of Man....see you next year!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all the recent posts about the IOM. I was there for the TT in 1969and it still remains as one of the outstanding holidays in my lifetime! (My wife better not see this!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Geoff, I really appreciate your comment. If you scroll down the right side of the blog, you can see posts about the IOM going back to 2013. Enjoy! Maybe you will make it back there one day!

      Delete