Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Reminiscing 3

I decided to dig deep into the vault today
 to share my trip to France from 2006.
That was a long time ago, 
and I am sure you will agree that we haven't changed a bit!

The fun started with my birthday celebration 
at my favourite French restaurant, L'Entrecote

All they serve is Salad, Steak & Frites! (and their secret sauce) Yummo!

After a few days in Toulouse,
 we then headed to Cap d'Agde on the Mediterranean.

En route, we stopped in Trebes for lunch 
and I had to get my Cassoulet fix!

I shared a room with my lovely nieces 

Now this is what I call a Fish Platter!!
It was so fresh!!

Back in Toulouse, another favourite eatery 
was the local pizza restaurant; 
no longer in business :(

Best ever pizza!

I just love the narrow, little back streets of Toulouse

More memories coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment