Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Friday, May 24, 2019

My last day

My 2 weeks in France have just flown by.  It feels like a whirlwind of castles, churches, history, great food and wonderful company. 

For my last full day, we went to the Victor Hugo market in Toulouse.
It is a bustling hub of activity, with vendors showing off their fare, shoppers deciding what to buy for lunch and people sipping wine at local bars within the market.





Trish and I decided to try the
 'have a glass of wine at the market' thing!!
  Very civilized!



In the afternoon, we strolled though downtown Toulouse
 to take in the sites.


St Etienne Church

Having a goodbye cuddle with the neighbourhood kitty

We capped off the day with a hearty bowl of soup that I made from the leftover chicken from the other evening. There is nothing like comfort food to end off a fabulous holiday.


Thank you to Trish, Francois, Victoria and Andy 
for making me feel so welcome and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment