Winter Barn Owl

Winter Barn Owl
Life's a Hoot !

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Home...but the memories are alive

When I was a teenager, not sure of my path in life, I thought I could take my love of photography and turn it into a living.  Many years later, and a successful business person (not as a photographer), photos still play a big part in my life.
I took well over 1,000 shots while on my overseas vacation, so wanted to share few extras.
Milner Tower overlooking Port Erin Bay, IOM
 Views going over the mountain


'Cow' Art

Storm is a brewing....

I think it tastes better on this side

The chasm at Glen Maye, overgrown with vines

Overlooking the south of the IOM
 

Ramsey shoreline, IOM
Ramsey Beach
Looking south, IOM
 
The Calf of Man

The spires at Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey)
West Bay, Dorset, looking west towards Eype (I walked that trail years ago...)

I hope you have enjoyed some of my memories.....Only a year to go until my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment